All prices throughout our website are listed in U.S. Dollars and are valid and effective only in the continental lower 48 United States.
Alternatively, you may choose to use third party companies such as PayPal: please review their policies before proceeding to checkout with these companies. kaboodlegifts.com is not responsible for the actions of any third parties.
We take all necessary precautions to ensure that all confidential information you supply to us is transmitted through secure processors.
Kaboodle Gifts ® uses the highest security methods currently available to protect your payment information with encrypted security.
When entering our Shopping Cart, verification of our SSL Certificate reflects the Hosting Company of Kaboodle Gifts ® : "CityMax Mezine Website Dynamics".
- The company info for the Starfield Company certificate is for our website hosting company:
- MEZINE.COM INC. (City Max) Vancouver, British Columbia, CA and their Starfield Security Certificate is utilized by all their members. Kaboodle Gifts ® is a secured Member.
- All shopping cart transactions are handled securely through Starfield and can be verified from within our shopping cart. You will notice when you click on 'checkout', that you are redirected to the SECURED url https://www.secure.systemsecure.com This is our Credit Card Processing SECURE web server.
- Thus a Starfield SSL Certificate guarantees that the entity that owns the certificate is who it claims to be, and that it has a legal right to use the domain from which it operates. A Starfield Secure Site Seal provides visible evidence that the Web site that displays it can be trusted.
and a complete Policies listing,
please read our
- Master Card
- American Express
- E-Checks (through Paypal only)
- Commonly Credit Cards are not usually charged until your order ships. However, allowable exceptions are if you have purchased a made-to order item like something personalized, your charge will be made upon the beginning of your order's process.
- Most Credit Card charges will appear immediately and may be an authorization or hold of funds to ensure those funds are available before order processing and shipment.