Customer SECURITY and PRIVACY:
We have created this security information page to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy and the protection of your personal information.
We at Kaboodle Gifts ® do not sell, lease, or share your personal information, email address, or credit card information with any other party, beyond the requirements to complete a shopping transaction.
Our firm commitment to your privacy and the protection of your personal information, is very important to us.
We appreciate your business and strive to protect it.
You have our word on it!
- All credit card information is handled with top level secured encryption to protect your rights and private information.
- All information sent through this site, is encrypted and protected against disclosure to third parties.
- When you place an order through our shopping cart, your personal information is protected by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology, the industry standard security protocol for encoding sensitive information.
- The SSL technology creates a shared digital key, which only lets the sender and the receiver of the transmission scramble or unscramble information. To everyone else, the SSL transmission is indecipherable.
- We also restrict and limit access to customer information only to selected security educated employees who require it to carry out our business functions, and educate these employees about the critical safeguarding of customer information and prevention of its unauthorized access, disclosure, or use.
- We constantly monitor and adopt, as appropriate, new technological improvements designed to protect and ensure the accuracy and security of customer information.
All shopping cart transactions are handled securely through Starfield and can be verified from within our shopping cart. You will notice when you click on 'checkout', that you are redirected to the SECURED url https://www.secure.systemsecure.com This is our Credit Card Processing SECURE web server.
Thus a Starfield SSL Certificate guarantees that the entity that owns the certificate is who it claims to be, and that it has a legal right to use the domain from which it operates. A Starfield Secure Site Seal provides visible evidence that the Web site that displays it can be trusted.
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): How It Works: