When entering our Shopping Cart, verification of our SSL Certificate reflects the Hosting Company of Kaboodle Gifts: "CityMax".
This does NOT lessen any security!
Starfield Technologies are rated tops in their security field!
If you have any doubts at all, please check their Security Services and information:
All shopping cart transactions on our 'checkout' pages are secure and you can verify that by looking up in your URL address bar for the familiar HTTPS, which signals a secure site, and the familiar PADLOCK icon.
Your Personal Information and Credit Card Protection:
- All credit card information is handled with top level secured encryption to protect your rights and private information.
- All information sent through this site, is encrypted and protected against disclosure to third parties.
- When you place an order through our shopping cart, your personal information is protected by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology, the industry standard security protocol for encoding sensitive information.
- The SSL technology creates a shared digital key, which only lets the sender and the receiver of the transmission scramble or unscramble information. To everyone else, the SSL transmission is indecipherable.
- We also restrict and limit access to customer information only to selected security educated employees who require it to carry out our business functions, and educate these employees about the critical safeguarding of customer information and prevention of its unauthorized access, disclosure, or use.
- We constantly monitor and adopt, as appropriate, new technological improvements designed to protect and ensure the accuracy and security of customer information.